The Club maintains five transient moorings which accommodate yachts up to 45' LOA. Members wishing to moor their own yacht for a limited period of time may do so at no charge for no more than seven days per season. Guests of members and visiting yachtsmen with vessels will be assessed $75 per night for launch service and use of Club facilities (excluding the tennis courts, which are not available to visiting yachtsman).
General Rules on Mooring Reservations:
1) A credit card is required to secure the reservation
2) Reservations for a specific area or mooring are not accepted as placement depends on vessel length and draft (yours as well as others)
3) The club reserves the right to cancel any reservation in the case of inclement weather forecasts (eg hurricane warnings) or club racing events
4) A club staff member will contact you via telephone to verbally confirm your reservation 2 days prior to the reserved date. At this time, your credit card will be charged. Should we be unable to make verbal contact with you by the 7pm on the day prior to your anticipated arrival, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
5) Reservations for non-members will not be taken until after May 21st, 2016 and for those with a home port from Winthrop to Newburyport, the desired date must be no further out than 30 days. July 4 weekend and Labor Day weekend are reserved for member usage. Moorings still available on any given day will be accessible on a first come first served basis beginning at 12 Noon.
Launch Schedule 2016For reservations or information in season, please call the Club @ 978-283-4507
Launch Service begins Saturday, May 28th 2016
|May 28 - June 12||
Wed and Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri - Sun 9:00 am to 1/2 hour past sunset
June 13 - June 16
June 17 - June 19
Daily 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fri -Sun: 9:00 am to 1/2 hour past sunset
|June 20 – September 5||
Mon through Thurs 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
|September 6 – October 10||
Wed & Thurs 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fri - Sun 9:00 am until 1/2 hour after sunset
All boats requesting launch service must hail via VHF radio on channel 68, excluding trawl line boats who may hail via whistle.