Guest Moorings at Annisquam Yacht Club
***MOORING RESERVATION REQUESTS FOR THE 2023 SEASON CAN ONLY BE SUBMITTED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE YOU ARE REQUESTING.***
The Club maintains five transient moorings: two that can accommodate yachts up to 42' and three that accommodate yachts up to 50’. Members wishing to moor their own yacht for a limited period of time may do so at no charge for no more than seven days per season. Guests of members and visiting yachtsmen with vessels will be assessed $100 per night Monday through Wednesday and $125 per night Thursday through Sunday (Holidays as well) for launch service and use of Club facilities (excluding the tennis courts and dining, which are not available to visiting yachtsman). A non-refundable $4.40 credit card fee is also applied to every reservation. No more than 7 consecutive days on a mooring per reservation.
General Rules on Mooring Reservations:
1) A credit card is required to secure the reservation through www.Dockwa.com or the Dockwa app.
2) Reservations for a specific area or mooring are not accepted since placement depends on vessel length and draft (yours as well as others).
3) The club reserves the right to cancel any reservation in the case of inclement weather forecasts (e.g. hurricane warnings) or club racing events.
4) AYC Waterfront Staff will respond to your reservation requests through Dockwa based on availability. If confirmed, the first night’s reservation will be charged immediately and any additional nights will be charged upon arrival.
5) Reservations will not be taken until after May 24th, 2022 at 10 a.m. The Club reserves the right to manage availability.
6) Rafting multiple boats on AYC Moorings is not permitted under any circumstances per Club Policy. One boat per mooring only.
7) Mooring reservations are for a 24 hour period with check-in after 12 noon and check-out before 12 noon the following day.
8) Customers cancelling 48 hours in advance of their arrival date will receive a full refund less a non-refundable $4.40 credit card fee. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the arrival date will not be refunded or credited for future visits.
9) The AYC does NOT provide transportation to or from any area beaches under any circumstance.
How to Access Dockwa
Go to www.annisquamyc.org.
Under the Waterfront Tab, choose Guest Moorings.
Click on the Dockwa Badge.
It will direct you to the reservation page for Dockwa and you may proceed from there to make your requested reservation.
1.Log on to www.Dockwa.com or Download the Dockwa app for your Android or Apple device.
In “Request Reservation”, enter dates, length and draft of vessel.
Dockwa will have you set up an account if you are not already a user.
Enter all vessel and payment information.
->->Responses to mooring requests will be sent via email from Dockwa
Submit a reservation request here
Moorings by # and Capacity
- Mooring # 700A can accommodate up to a 42’ vessel.
- Mooring # 700B can accommodate up to a 42’ vessel.
- Mooring # 700C can accommodate up to a 50’ vessel.
- Mooring # 700D can accommodate up to a 50’ vessel.
- Mooring # 700E can accommodate up to a 50’ vessel.
All boats requesting launch service must hail via VHF radio on channel 68, excluding trawl line boats who may hail via whistle.
2023 Launch Schedule:
May 31st-June 11th
Wed-Thurs: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri-Sun: 9:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
June 12th-June 18th
Mon-Thur: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fri-Sun: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
June 19th-September 4th
Mon-Thur: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Fri-Sat: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
September 5th-October 9th
Wed-Thurs: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri-Sun: 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.